Sunday, January 12, 2014

Everywhere I Turn is Heaven!

What a successful weekend!


Saturday night we met up with some of Alex's friends from London and they took us to one of their favorite places called Heaven! Its basically a super club that is predominantly gay but not exclusively just for them. Anyone one is allowed in and its a great place to go if you are looking to dance!


Somehow we ended up on stage so we had the best view in the house!



Now to talk about heaven on a whole other level, I'll give you a little taste of everything I ate this weekend!


Sunday, Ellen and I explored Old Spitalfields Market just about two miles west of our campus. Now, lots people go there looking for one of a kind, handmade items such a jewelry, clothes, or purses. But, as Noelle suggested to me, I went there with a VERY empty stomach and I wasn't going to leave until I was stuffed! So, this trip was solely focused on all the yummy food!

Ellen and I both got lunch and dessert from the stand pictured just below. Everything looked so delicious and it took us both a good 10 minutes to actually figure out what to get! 


Our Favorites








Ellen's lunch:
Mushroom Pizza








My dessert:
Apple Crumble
After we walked around a bit we started to get a little chilly so we stopped into TeaSmith to warm up! 



The groovy tune I've chosen to send you off with this time is one of our new favorites. We accidentally stumbbled upon it via 8tracks and now we can't get it out of our heads!

Think of You (RAC Mix) by MS MR


Happy Sunday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment