Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pinkies Up

Wednesday was filled with all sorts of fun! 
After having a stressful morning of homework, deadlines and meetings, all I wanted to do was kick back and relax a little with my friends.

The fun started off with one of London's most renowned pastimes:
High Tea


We went to La Brasserie out by Kensington Palace. I crossed my fingers in hope that my girl Kate would make an appearance. Obviously that didn't happen.... But delicious tea and treats did!



I'm happy to say that I've caught onto British ways and am starting to really like tea! I haven't tried much but English Breakfast tea is my favorite so far.


For five people, we were given 3 platters of food and 3 big tea pots!


All the food wasn't a problem though, as you can see we gobbled it all up!


 And this is just me just trying to be trendy... 
My favorite blogger, Rosie aka The Londoner, likes show off her outfits so I'd thought I'd try it out too!

 Again, the time flew by and I found myself rushing to get back and get ready for the night ahead.


Don't get too excited, my date for the night was Ellen! We met up with eight of our friends and headed over to Gem Bar to see a stand-up show put on by The Comedy Biscuit!


My friends up top found this sweet deal on living social. For 15 pounds you got 2 tickets for the show and a bucket of beer!


To our surprise, our reserved table was right up front! Picture that:
10 Americans front row at a British comedy show....




Needless to say we were the butt of many jokes, but that's what made the experience so fun!



Afterwards we headed upstairs and ended the night with a little dancing!


Oh, and Simone and I had a photoshoot ... Who could resist those chairs?!


 I bet you were wondering when I was gonna pull out the Spice Girls!
THE TIME IS NOW.

Stop : Spice Girls


GIRL POWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment